BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 22 July 2010

DISAPPOINTED

today~when 1.30 am someone call me...
actually i dunno who is that???coz i dunno that num
coz blur and comfuse but finally he told me who is he...
hmm...i'm feel very disappointed when i know him things
what can i do???
At here want to apologize with 'C'
sorry 'C' i'm very regret before let you with him like that
coz when i know that he gf is
- 17 years old(ok fine)
-Malay again!!!(WTH)
-still study
ya..i knw that i cnt say like that coz not my business~
but when he call me that time was drunk
OmG if drunk nvm but he new gf beside him....Oh shit~
How come like that?and that girl so think skin still have that face to talk with me!!!
Heng!!!girl (buruh kamu blm panjang jgn lah mcm org samseng kan!!!X pergi sekolah ikut org pergi mimun ,X lesen pun mau memandu waktu malam)
I would rather not have to knw everything
'C' i'll support what ever what is ur ans
but 1)if one day u couple with him again(hope u won't get hurt anymore n he can give u happiness)
2)if u choose to forget him n find other life (congratz to you ,coz you wake up already)

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.