BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 15 July 2010

eyes swollen

Damm....so itch arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
hmm....dunno what happen of my eyes
sunddenlly swollen....
and this feel week I have been unhappy...
feel so sad,disappointed,mad at all
(family)=maybe be4 i have been let them disappointed ,sad....

Now,i feel so paiseh/shy wan out v them,
and eat with them...
huhu~
wat's wrong with me again~
emo...emo....emo again

Oh No~God~
I hate myself!!!
I hate myself y?so childish!!!
I hate myself keep do some bad thing!!!
I hate myself !!! I hate it!!!


when this kind of thing can stop it???
when???when???when???Pls tell me!!!

DUNNO WHY?I ALWAYS SAY Y?TAT PEOPLE SO CHILDISH BUT IN THE END THE MOST CHILDISH IS ME=.=

Painful.....


P/s=hope everything will be fine

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.