BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 27 November 2010

Thx u my dear ^^


yesterday i woke up in the early morning....huhu so early...
dunno y?can't sleep ngam ngam hao 6.30 am haha thn i call my bf ask him'dear wake up ady ?'
thn he ans me 'yes n say haharhar who call u tat early wake up i know u cnt wait 2 see me'=.=lol he so thick skin
haha...actually tat time i really cnt wait 2 see him...thn he ask me 2 sleep bck ltr whn he reach will call me
after tat i sleep back again....
thn around 8.30am wake up again =.= omg wat's wrong...
thn tat time i am so worry dunno y?
my heart has been constantly accelerating
thn i call my bf wan 2 ask him whr re u now???whr re u now???
but cant call in...thn i get eshley num from samuel
call him also cnt call in....oh no!!!
y?i am so worry coz...tis is the first time they drive car to cum kgu
i scare them sesat arh~huhu...
finally he call me....feel relieved
thn ask him whr re u now? he ans me' hmm dunno at whr o dear' ???
har....k fine...thn no line again...thn i keep call him...like a 38 po...bother n disturb him
haha...thn whn he arrive to tambunan
i call him faster ei...wuahaha
suddenly eshley talk n say oi dun keep qiu ei...so fast ady lo....u keep call i will feel nervous
hehe...thn i no call ady lo...
thn around 10.30 or 11 am aiks forget ady
thn reach kgu ^^
thn cum 2 fetch me,n v them find hotel
acc my bf until around 5 thn back home
k....

whn nite time go out v them again n my dear (eva)hehe
our take dinner at honeysweet
n cicat v them
after tat go u2...
huhu i didn't drink o...
haha coz go there the point is my bf n his brother like 2 sing song sang~^^
but not bad lah them singing
thn i v him keep take pic keep ss...^^
n suddenly he 2 brothers tzechyuan n samuel cum kgu=)
around 11.15pm he fetch me back home
tat's all anyway thx eshley n nichi u guys so funny lah....




P/S : dear thx u so much muacks <3>








0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.