BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 19 August 2010

Wow....long time didn't updated my blog

wow....recently kgu have many thing happen...
1 word that i can describe about that thing is terror...
oh my god!!!
nvm not my business also..dun 2 kepo...
(nanti sia kena ckp lagi)


what the heck...my eyes swollen again...
damm....
3 days ady...haha nvm lah to see the doctor 2moro
when my eyes swollen ,the most funny thing is
teachers n my friends
say those word to me
1-omg sammy re u crying last nite
2-hey sammy what happen???re u been hit
3-sammy yesterday u let who kiss...until ur eyes swollen...

(izzit very funny haha...i think just me will think that very funny)

不知道最近的我一直在想着某些事情
或许,我只会把你们当成可以利用的还是普通的*****
因为我对你们而言,或许不是一份很重要的*****
还是我想多了。。。
但这一切没关系,一点都不重要
因为,从这一刻开始我已经觉得没有意思了

=.=
and hope i can get all pass in my sch exam
becoz...i want to buy hp...
damn i hate that people who stole my hp


Recently pic(without make up)




P/s = pass my law test ady^^yeah

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.