BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 19 July 2010


HATE MY BABY FACE...
COZ LOOKS VERY ROUND...
>>>>>>>>>>>

hmm...today not thing special...
Oh No! this few day eat mc donald...
Arhhhhhhhhhh
ltr become fat girl again
huhu
damm it
~but mc donald delicious leh~

haizz...dunno y?my face suddenlly pop out something that I dunno what is that???
It makes me feel itchy!!!

-let me feel that so funny-
today i call my dad wan to thx him
that is the first call when i thx him...after that finish talk with him....
i call my bf....but i didn't check the num
manatau~dang dang dang tang!!!
is my dad...nasib i didn't say anything haha...that time very paiseh for me
hehe....


P/S: I PROMISE MYSELF DUN LET THEM FEEL DISAPPOINTED ANYMORE!!!

0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.