BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 21 August 2010

I'm really tired


tired bcoz of...listen engine
(finally finish listen n wait my L listen)
tired bcoz of...See the home very messy and dirty
(2moro I want to clean up the house)
tired bcoz of...tiz whole week wake up in the morning as(6.30am)
(start from 2moro i wan sleep be4 around 10 pm)



today morning no enjoy-damm bored whn listen engine
oh no.....
evening , Of coz my time online (sdo,fb,skype)
still k lah...not so boring
night , go out with family n my bro fres...
-shabu shabu (火锅)until 9pm
next station
-season (karaoke)until 1.00am
yeah have a fun
coz....we are all enjoying, random singing, barking, a group of us crazy
wuahhahaha
hmm...omg their way home ,my hair ,my skin , my clothes long time didn't have this flavor
(haha...very smelly 1 , coz is tobacco smoke + flavor wine)
sammy crazy....crazy....crazy




0 comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.